My favorite element of nature is water. When I’m on the water, in the water, or near the water, I’m in heaven! I’m sure I’m not alone in my love of everything water.
Water is our second home. Our planet is comprised mostly of it and we start off living in a womb of it. Water is restful, rejuvenating, cleansing and restorative. In addition, water adds life force enhancing negative ions and helps offset the positive ions produced by pollution.
Therefore, it’s no surprise water features are chi enhancing by bringing all its qualities to our living spaces. In addition, many water features add a beautiful and soothing sound. Explore the element of water and bring its beauty to your home, office or place of business in any of the following ways.
- Make a fountain of your own. Start with a deep ceramic bowl, a submersible pump found at garden stores then add your favorite rocks.
- Surround yourself with photos, posters or paintings of your favorite lake, river, stream or ocean scene.
- Mist your space with distilled water enhanced with your favorite pure essential oils.
- For the committed, aquariums are a delightful addition to most spaces.
- Use deep, dark colors to represent water.
Better still find your own creative ways to bring the element of water into your life!