Autumn is a great time to tweak your space.
As energy moves from the yang chi of summer to the yin chi of winter, now is a good time to pay attention to your space and make some simple changes. Ideally doing so before the arrival of the busy holiday season. Here are some ways to get your creative juices flowing.
- Purge expired items from your pantry and kitchen cupboards
- Donate those coats and jackets you no longer wear
- Clean the dust bunnies from your dryer vent, under the fridge and stove
- Delete old files from your hard drive and email accounts
- Vacuum under the beds
- Light a lovely scented candle. Here’s a favorite of mine: https://trumelange.com/
- Diffuse your favorite essential oil. Or make your own spray: https://catherinehilker.com/make-your-own-clearing-spray/
- Tackle that nagging problem.
Feel free to share your experience enhancing your space!