Use these simple tips to address lack of motivation, lethargy, and procrastination and get things moving again!
- Be sure all doors open completely. This includes closets, cupboards, wardrobes, and entrances.
- Keep hallways, pathways, and furniture placement unobstructed. 36” of space is ideal.
- Create a focal point wall in each room. Ensure there’s enough blank spaces to allow the eye to rest between groupings.
- Purge items you no longer use.
- Install a fountain near your front entrance.
- Hang large mirrors in dark rooms, except bedrooms.
- Use pops of color to guide movement throughout the space.
- Rearrange your furniture.
- Rotate your art, linens, accents and knick knacks.
- Use specific decorations for each season and/or holiday.
Moving 27 Things is also a great way to move stuck chi.