Catherine Hilker, owner of Creating Sanctuary
Catherine is the owner of Creating Sanctuary, a Master Teacher of Interior Alignment™, a Certified Practitioner of Feng Shui and Space Clearing, a Certified Empowerment Life Coach, A Human Design Specialist, Artist and Business Woman.
- Catherine completed her Professional Human Design Analyst Training with the International School of Human Design.
- Catherine performed her advanced teacher training and Interior Alignment™ practitioner training with international lecturer and respected author Denise Linn.
- Catherine performed her Empowerment Life Coach training with David Gershon and Gail Straub, noted authors and pioneers in research and training in the field of personal empowerment.
- Catherine also trained with noted author Terah Kathryn Collins and is a graduate of the Western School of Feng Shui ® in San Diego, CA.
- Catherine graduated Summa Cum Laude from the University of Detroit with a degree in Business and Administration.
For more details about my professional training and experience, visit my LinkedIn Profile.
Passionate, prosperous and meaningful living is my mantra.
Since childhood, I’ve had a strong personal connection and a deep understanding of how space adds to or detracts from well-being. I am passionate about assisting others create spaces that are beautiful, harmonious and healing. I am creative, expert at identifying, and skilled at communicating what must change in order to create vibrant living and working environments. You’ll find I’ll apply feng shui principles in a practical and economical way.
In addition to assisting others with their spaces, I love helping others get in touch with their inner whispers and the longing of their heart, to live lives filled with joy and abundance. It is deeply fulfilling to assist clients improve the quality of their relationships, home life and careers. We all deserve to be successful and fulfilled. I can help you get there with inner feng shui life coaching.