What’s the connection between feng shui & food you ask? As you know, the chi in your surroundings and in the food you eat either nourish or deplete you. How you prepare your meals adds to the vibrancy of the food you eat and serve to others. For those who know me well, know I love to cook. My love of cooking adds joy to the food I eat. And that’s a good thing and good things are good feng shui!
- 1 32 oz container of Organic Chicken Stock (reserve 1/2 C for thickening)
- 1 bag of Trader Joe’s Organic Foursome Frozen Veggies
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 – 3 stalks of celery chopped
- 1 – 2 cloves of minced garlic
- left over cooked chicken from crock pot roast chicken
Saute onions and celery until soft. Add garlic for an additional minute. Add the remaining ingredients and heat through. To thicken add 2 T of gluten free flour and 1/2 of chicken stock in a screw top jar and shake vigorously. Add to soup, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer about 20 minutes. Season with a pinch of thyme, salt and pepper. I like to transfer my soup to a crock pot set on low. It stays warm without over cooking.